- • How do I find available credits?
1. Click on the “my account” section at the top of any page.
2. Click on “Credits” in the green box labeled, “Your Account,” on the left hand side of the Account Overview Page.
3. The Credits page shows you how many credits you have available to use:
- • How do I transfer credits?
1. From the Credits page you can also transfer a credit to another user on TodayinPT.com:
2. Choose the credit you would like to transfer to another user from the drop down menu:
3. Choose the number of credits from the second drop down menu:
4. Enter the email address of the user you would like to transfer a credit to in the empty box labeled “Email”:
5. Click on the “Transfer” button to complete the transfer:
6. The following message will pop up on the page if the credit was successfully transferred:
Note: The person who you sent the credit to will receive an email from us notifying them that they received a credit, but you may want to send them your own message, so that they know it came from you.
7. Click the “Finish” button to return to the credits page:
8. If the transfer was unsuccessful the following message will appear. Please follow the instructions:
- • How do I use credits towards a purchase?
1. Choose the course you would like to purchase and add it to your cart:
2. If you have credits available to use and they are valid for any courses in your cart, you will be prompted to use them once the item is added to your cart.
Note: You can opt not to use your credits if you would like to save them to use at a later time.
3. Choose the credit option you would like to apply to your purchase from the drop down menu:
Note: You should now see a difference in the price. Depending on the credit you are using, the price for the course will either become discounted or free.
4. Click on the “apply credit selections & continue” button to apply the credit to your purchase:
5. The following message will pop up on the page if the credit was successfully applied to the purchase:
6. Click on “Continue with checkout” to complete your transaction:
If you have other courses that still need to be purchased and have no credits left to use, you will be redirected to the checkout page. If you have no other courses to purchase, you will be redirected to the My Courses page.
7. The course that you just applied your credit to will now be in the “My Courses” section of your account:
8. Click “start course” to begin your new course:
- • What are the “types” of credits?
1. Credits are LIMITED to profession, credit hours of the course, and expiration date.
Example: If you have a credit that reads:
“Good for any Physical Therapy course of 1hr(s) or less (No Expiration)”
This means that you can only use the credit towards a course in the Physical Therapy profession section that is one hour or less. This credit will not expire.